ProcessForce is a industry solution, certified for SAP Business One, that enhances the core platform and provides the industry specific functionality that batch process companies require.
We have focused on working with ProcessForce in the food and beverages sector, as well as the chemicals sector, with experience also in the pharmaceutical / nutraceuticals sector.
SAP Business One
SAP Business One has been developed from the ground up to support small or medium sized businesses, or subsidiaries of larger organisations.
Trusted by over 65,000 companies in 150 countries, this single solution streamlines your key processes – from accounting and CRM to supply chain management and purchasing, allowing you to;
- Capture all of your business information in a single, scalable system
- Get answers to your most pressing questions with integrated business intelligence
- Give employees on-the-go access to the software via an intuitive mobile app
- Deploy on premise or in the cloud in just a few months.
But, as a process manufacturer, depending on the level of your business complexity and sophistication driven by customers, product, industry and regulatory compliance, relying on “core” functionality alone is often insufficient to provide a truly effective ERP solution. This can often result in key business processes being performed outside the core ERP platform – ProcessForce eliminates this problem.
SOLEMEA partner with Computec to provide consulting services to new and existing SAP Business One customers who might be considering, or who have already implemented the SAP and ProcessForce solutions.
ProcessForce has been developed as a SAP certified, software solution partner (SSP) extension to the core SAP Business One platform.
- Blue – new processes
- Red – enhanced existing processes
- Yellow – uses existing tools / processes
- Grey – standard SAP Business One processes
To summarise some of the key functional characteristics that SAP Business One with ProcessForce delivers, then the key features would be;
- Product Data Management
- Recipes & Formulations
- Co-Products & By-Products
- Scrap & Yield
- Routing & Resource Management
- Batch Control & Lot Traceability
- Production Management / Scheduling
- Ingredient Declaration
- Quality Control
- Complaint Management
- Product Costing – Actual Batch Costing
- Mobile/Tablet based shop floor and warehouse applications with weigh scale integration.
SOLEMEA have experience of delivering this solution into a wide range of process based businesses, including;
- marinades and sauces
- jams and condiments
- dried fruits and nuts
- dairy products
- fresh foods
- industrial chemicals
You can see more details about the ProcessForce solution by accessing the YouTube channel here, but we also have a quick overview of the visual batch trace process below;
To find out how we can help you with your SAP Business One / ProcessForce project – contact us here.